The fall and winter months don’t make our lives any easier. Not only do we have dry skin, but our hair is in worse condition as a package. It’s also common to see an ugly black streak under your eyes when you walk from a cold room to a warm room. Here is the panda effect in its full glory. How to get rid of it?
Mascara should be different on these cold days. Like
creams for winter
foundation for winter
. Like with
winter skin care
. Because mascara without the panda effect is possible. And they talk about it
and makeup masters. Here’s what the secret is.
The panda effect – how is it created?
When you do your makeup every day, you probably pay a lot of attention to your lashes. They are responsible for the “opening” of the eye and its ideal almond shape. Unless you have artificial, attached clumps, you probably use mascara. And the panda effect is certainly no stranger to you.
It arises for two reasons. The first, and most obvious, is poor quality cosmetics. Unfortunately, lower-end inks can take you unpleasantly by surprise and make you uncomfortably flaky even without external factors. And the black horseshoe under the eyes is ready. The second option is a strong temperature change or high humidity. Then even the best, they can “spill” under the eye.
If you are ruling out the quality of the cosmetic, look at the stages of your skincare as well. Perhaps you apply eye cream before applying mascara? This is also when eyelashes become greasy and less able to hold mascara. So always powder your eye with a transparent powder to eliminate this problem.
Another aspect is applying mascara too quickly and leaving the house even before it dries. In the morning, we usually have little time for thorough makeup, so as a rule, applying mascara is just a moment. Before you leave for work, however, make sure your lashes are already dry. Because wet mascara can itself leave unsightly lines that smudge easily under the eye.
The best mascara for winter
This is definitely a must have cosmetic for special tasks. And that certainly is waterproof mascara. When you apply it, you can be sure that it will not run off when you walk among the falling snow. It is also not intimidated by temperature changes from cold to warm and vice versa. One thing you absolutely must pay attention to – when you switch to waterproof mascara, be sure to buy an oil or micellar lotion dedicated to that type of mascara. Because of him, makeup removal will be one big drama!
Look for these cosmetics at the drugstore
A subjective selection of the best waterproof cosmetics is below. However, if you have your favorite mascara, look for its waterproof counterpart. You might just hit the jackpot!
- Hypnose Doll Eyes Waterproof $ 159.00 – gives a real doll effect. On top of that, it has a tremendous longevity which translates into a problem with washing it off. This is where only a two-phase makeup remover will help.
- Mosieur Big Watreproppf Is The New Balance Lancome £144.00 – creamy texture, twelvefold increase in lash volume and a perfectly shaped brush. Nothing more is needed.
- Lash Queen Feline Waterproof Mascara Helena Rubinstein 175.00 00zł – turns lashes into a gorgeous fan and curls them almost to the sky. One of the best cosmetics on the market. Plus, it dries very quickly.
- Diorshow Blackout Waterproof Dior £140.00 – Lengthens lashes wonderfully. No problem with it during a downpour, snowstorm or swimming at the pool. Creamy texture spreads lightly on lashes. If it weren’t for the price…
- Better than sex Waterproof Mascara too Faced $139.00 – an extremely deep shade of black looks great on extended lashes. The unusual hourglass-shaped brush can make things a little difficult at first, but you quickly get the hang of it.
In conclusion, there is a way for everything. If you want to have inner peace, it is useful to
. When you dream to lose a few pounds – .
exercises at home
. And a mascara without the panda effect is one that will, on the one hand, waterproof, and on the other, nourish our lashes and stimulate them to grow. Good luck finding the most reliable one!